The warmer months are finally on their way! As the days heat up the need for a sweet, refreshing dessert grows strong. Our take on the Key Lime Pie is entirely gluten free and includes our Stem Ginger Cookies
to add a flavourful twist that’s sure to delight. Impress your friends and family this summer with our easy, no-bake treat!
Key Lime Pie featuring Lovemore Stem Ginger Cookies
A delicious key lime pie, perfect for the summer season!
- 2 Boxes of Lovemore Stem Ginger Cookies
- 300 ml cream
- 65 g butter
- 4 limes
- 387 g condensed milk
- Finely crush the stem ginger cookies in a small plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and mix into the biscuit crumbs, ensuring every crumb is coated.
- Evenly spread the mixture into a baking tin and leave in the fridge to set for an hour.
- For the delicious filling mix the cream and condensed milk together. Slice the limes in half and juice them, then grate the top of the limes for the zest. Add the zest and the juice to the mixture.
- Pour the filling into the biscuit base, again ensuring it’s evenly spread, and put in the fridge to chill.
- Lastly decorate the pie with the leftover slices of lime and sprinkle some more zest on top, serve up and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes visit the Lovemore website.
Don’t forget to PIN on PINTEREST Key Lime Pie
Disclaimer: Guest Post.