Fruit and Nut choc balls! Has spring finally sprung? The weather has been very good this week and I am feeling on top of the world! I hope it lasts! This recipe requires no baking whatsoever, so it’s great when you are not in the mood to bake and just fancy a tasty snack!
Fruit and Nut Choc Balls
- 25 g pistachios
- 25 g walnuts
- 25 g almonds
- 160 g plain gluten free digestive biscuits
- 200 g plain gluten free chocolate or milk chocolate
- 50 g mixed berries
- Crush the digestive biscuits and then blitz it with all the nuts and mixed fruit.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit mixture to a bowl and then add in the melted chocolate and mix in.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into little dough ball shapes and place in a square tin.
- Decorate! I added melted white chocolate on the top, but decorate how you wish!
- Place in fridge and enjoy!
Pssst! I used a berry mix from Aldi
If you like this recipe, you may like to read my fruit and nut bars recipe which was a hit with my friends!