I remember when I was very little whenever we had guests round for dinner, then my mum would always make a cake, and cheesecake was always a firm favourite! So here is my gluten free cheesecake recipe!
Gluten Free Baked Cheesecake Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hour
You will need:
115g gluten free digestive biscuits
42g melted butter
3 x 200g cream cheese (low fat or full fat)
2 eggs, beaten
28g gluten free plain flour
1 large tin of strawberries/raspberries/cherries/mandarins..whichever you prefer
Icing sugar to dust over the cake
600g fromage frais
1. Line an 8 inch tin with greaseproof paper
2. Crush the biscuits and melt the butter, mix together with a wooden spoon and layer at the bottom of the tin
3. Pre-heat over to 180 °C
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, fromage frais, eggs, sugar, rind of lemon.
5. Fold in the flour
6. Mix the fruit into the bowl (save some fruit for the top to decorate) and then spoon over the biscuit base
7. Bake for around 1 hour until golden and firm
8. Once cool, chill in fridge and dust with icing sugar
Have you pinned this recipe?