What do you mean you DON’T EAT NO GLUTEN?! Ah, that’s OK. We make Gluten free lamb burgers instead! Opa!
You will need:
400g lamb mince
3 medium eggs, beaten
1 cup of gluten free flour (I use Juvela gluten free white mix but if you can’t get it, use another gluten free white mix)
Large Onion finely chopped
1 cup gluten free multi purpose breadcrumbs (optional)
1. Whisk the eggs and add in the flour. You can also add in gluten free breadcrumbs such as Hale and Hearty multi purpose breadcrumbs.
2. Chop the dill and parsley finely and also the onion and add to the mixture of flour and egg and mix it all in well.
3. Add the mince and roll in your hands to make a ball shape. Up to you how large but ideally keep the burgers on the small to medium size.
4. Continue until you use all the mince.
5. Pan fry or put the burgers in the oven in oven proof dish at 180°C. Cover with tin foil.
6. Keep checking and turning over until burgers are cooked and crispy.
Enjoy with Greek salad, rice or whatever you fancy!
For this post, I have linked up with Honest Mum’s Tasty Tuesdays!