Vegan, gluten free, wheat free, nut free and delicious!
I made the very popular chocolate goo cake this week, which is just scrumptious with strawberries!
Chocolate Goo Cake Recipe (Serves 4) Prep Time: 15 mins |Cook Time: 10 mins
Vegan, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free
You will need:
170g dark chocolate
4 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons gluten free flour (I used plain gluten free flour)
What to do:
- Butter the ramekins and sprinkle in the flour so that it covers the whole of the ramekin dish. Shake and remove any excess flour. Repeat with the other three ramekins.
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan with boiling water inside on a low heat. Keep stirring until all the butter has melted into the chocolate.
3. Heat oven to 200ºC/400 ºF/180ºFan
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and the sugar together. You could use a hand held whisk or an electric whisker. Whisk until the mixture is pale yellow and fluffy.
5. Add in the flour and the vanilla essence and whisk well.
6. Slowly add the melted chocolate to the bowl, and gently whisk.
7. Pour the chocolate mixture evenly into the 4 ramekins.
8. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the 4 ramekins on the tray.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. The chocolate goo cake should be springy to touch. Don’t leave it to bake for much longer as the goo cake won’t be gooey if you leave it in the oven for too long! You could check using a cake tester to see if it is gooey inside.
10. Leave to cool. Cut up some strawberries and serve!
Have you followed me on Pinterest? Get this pinned! 😉