Happy Halloween Everyone! I hope you have all got some fun halloween things planned for this weekend. For this post, I have made chocolate chip and blueberry brownie cupcakes.
Chocolate Chip Blueberry Brownie Cupcakes (Makes 16 cupcakes)
Gluten Free, Wheat Free
You will need:
2 large eggs
125g /4.5 oz light brown sugar
125g /4.5 oz unsalted butter, melted
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
225g / 8 oz / 2 cups gluten free plain all purpose flour (The Gluten Free Flour Company)
55g / 2 oz cocoa powder
1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
55g / 2 0z chocolate chips
55g / 2 oz blueberries
250 ml milk
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 180 ° C / 160° C Fan / 350 F / Gas 4. Get the paper cases ready in a muffin tin.
2. Whisk the melted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined, then add the eggs, the milk and vanilla extract.
3. Fold in the flour, the baking powder and the cocoa powder until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and the blueberries.
4. Spoon in the mixture into the cases and bake for 20 mins, check using a cake tester. Leave to cool.
5. For the icing, melt 75g of gluten free white chocolate and 1 0z butter. Once melted add in 2 tablespoons of milk and 100g icing sugar and mix together. Spoon on the top of your cupcakes and decorate as you wish!
So enjoy! I’m off to watch Hocus Pocus!
Have you pinned this?